Digitization is fundamentally reshaping business, and new technologies are changing the ways we think about managing commercial indoor spaces.
As the world rolls forward toward “smarter”, IoT enabled building spaces, a growing need exists to provide converged network infrastructures which allow building owners to seamlessly operate their building environments. The digital building will reduce operational costs, improve workplace productive and optimize space utilization A crucial step forward in this evolution is POE-based Digital Lighting, optimized for low-voltage network control, these High Performance LED fixtures are helping drive IoT adoption and full-building automation technologies by capitalizing on a Power over Ethernet (PoE) converged network.
- Industry trends and motivations for converged infrastructures
- Enabling technologies driving adoption
- What is POE, how are these networks effected by new standards designed and how does LED lighting fit
- Design considerations for converged infrastructure
- Value and TCO for POE LED solutions
- Now that we’ve built it – what can it do for us? The journey to actionable analytics
Featured Speaker: Paul Kopera is the Vice President of Emerging Technologies for WESCO’s Datacom and Security business, where he is responsible for introducing new technology solutions into the company’s broad portfolio data communications of products and services. He has over 30 years of experience in the data communications and Optical Fiber industries, holding positions in general management, marketing, research and product development and engineering with leading connectivity companies, such as Panduit, Amphenol and Gould Paul received his BS degree in Physics and his MS degree in Electrical Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, Il.