February 21, 2023 | 10-10:45 AM
This meeting of the BSSO explores the topic of de-escalation and preparing for civil unrest. Our subject matter expert will talk about how best to handle aggressive behavior from property visitors and trespassers, as well as how to plan, communicate and ready your property, staff and customers for events of civil unrest on or near their property.
BSSO Webinar Program Registration
- BSSO Members: Free, registration is required.
- Property Managers, Facility Manager and Building Engineers: : Members - $35 | Non-Members - $55
- Additional late fee for all registrations on or after February 17: +$10
Event Restrictions - Product Vendors & Service Providers
Product vendors and service providers are not eligible to attend this BOMA Safety and Security Organization Programming. Registrations completed by product vendors, service providers and allied members will be cancelled and refunded less a 25% service charge.
- Please select a registration option below in the section below.
- If registering as a BSSO member, property manager, facility manager or engineer, the $10 ineligible registration fee will be removed from your order.
- Reminder! Commercial Real Estate Product Vendors and Service Providers may not register for this program. Fees are assessed for unauthorized registrations by product vendors and service partners.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" once your registration option has been selected.