May 25, 2023 | 10-10:45 AM
TOPIC: LIMITING LIABILITY FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ASSETS FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
The meeting of the BSSO focuses on how safety and security professionals can aid in limiting liability for their property. Our expert will discuss practical strategies for limiting liability through implementing safety protocols, assessing and mitigating risk, proper documentation and record keeping techniques, and understanding the role of a commercial real estate security team. Join us on May 25th to learn how to take a proactive approach to limiting liability and managing risk.
BSSO Webinar Program Registration
- BSSO Members: Free, registration is required.
- Property Managers, Facility Manager and Building Engineers: Members - $35 | Non-Members - $55
- Product Vendors & Service Providers: Members - $65 | Non-Members - $85
- Additional late fee for all registrations on or after May 19: +$10
- Please select a registration option below in the section below.
- If registering as a BSSO member, property manager, facility manager or engineer, the $10 ineligible registration fee will be removed from your order.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" once your registration option has been selected.